Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney & Lawyer at California Bankruptcy Relief | Serving Riverside, Orange & San Bernardino County
At California Bankruptcy Relief, our expert Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney & Lawyer can help you eliminate your credit card debt, medical bills, tax debt and other bills. We can Stop Foreclosures, Wage Garnishments, Repossessions, and Harassing Creditors through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. In a Chapter 13 Bankruptcy, you can Lien Strip a Second Mortgage or receive additional time if you’re behind on your mortgage payments. We have been 100% successful in our bankruptcy filings and we have helped discharge Millions of Dollars of debt! Receive a Free Consultation Today with our experienced Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney and Orange County Bankruptcy Lawyer.
We file Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 Bankruptcies in Riverside, Orange County, Corona, Moreno Valley, Chino Hills, San Bernardino County and Los Angeles County.
When Is Filing Bankruptcy An Option in Riverside CA?
Aside from the usual indicators such as an inability to pay bills, lawsuits, bank levies or wage garnishments, bankruptcy is an option if your unsecured debt, e.g. credit cards, is more than one-third (1/3) of your annual net income (take home pay after taxes). If your unsecured debt is greater than 1/3 of your net income then you will likely not be able to pay off your debt in a reasonable amount of time. Instead of saving for retirement or your child’s college, you will have wasted away your precious money, energy and time. Call our Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney | Orange County Bankruptcy Lawyer today and learn how you can eliminate your debt now in BK.
Bankruptcy vs. Debt Settlement
What is the difference between bankruptcy and debt settlement? In almost all cases, filing a Riverside bankruptcy is a better solution than debt settlement. Debt settlement attempts to negotiate your debt over a very long time, typically 3-5 years, with no guarantees for success. During this time, your credit continues to drop and cause damage. Debt settlements do not protect you legally from lawsuits, judgments, levies or garnishments. Even if a settlement is reached, you pay a substantial fee merely to reduce only a portion of your debt.
Filing bankruptcy in Riverside or Orange County can eliminate your debt permanently and you begin rebuilding your credit instantly. You can even qualify to buy a new home in as little as two years after your discharge. Contact our Orange County Bankruptcy Attorney or Riverside Bankruptcy Lawyer and discover how our expert bankruptcy attorney can help you now.
Keep Your House In Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
Surrender the house if you can’t afford the payments. Options include: surrender, foreclosure, deed in lieu, short sale), or keep the house and continue to make payments if current. Pay off your loan and you can own the house free and clear.
A Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in Riverside is the most common option but you must qualify and it can be difficult because eligibility is based on household income. The process is complicated so call our Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney | Lawyer to discuss your options today. Our Bankruptcy Attorney, Riverside CA also represents clients in Orange County, Corona, Moreno Valley, Chino Hills and San Bernardino Orange County.
Lien Strip Your Second Mortgage
A Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a debt repayment plan that lasts 3 to 5 years in Riverside or Orange County CA. It’s often filed to stop a foreclosure when you’re behind on your mortgage and can be used to strip liens on a second mortgage or HELOC. The monthly payment varies and depends on your income and the types of debt owed. Your payments may be as little as $200 per month so contact us today. Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is a common choice if:
- You’ve fallen behind on a mortgage and need time to get current
- You are an individual that doesn’t qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- You own unprotected assets that can be taken by creditors
- Click on Chapter 7 vs. 13 Bankruptcy link for more information.
Why choose California Bankruptcy Relief of Riverside CA or Orange County CA
Our Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney | Orange County Bankruptcy Lawyer expert is experienced and dedicated to helping you eliminate your debt quickly and confidently. Please consider the following:
- We are 100% Successful in Bankruptcy Cases
- We are Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Means Test Experts and help high income earning households qualify for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- We Stop a Foreclosure | Lawsuit | Garnishment | Bank Levy | Repossessions
- We Protect Assets and Plan Your Bankruptcy
- We care about our Clients and it shows. Read our reviews online
- We help Stop Creditor Harassment and have a Dedicated Creditor’s Referral Line
- Free Bankruptcy Consultation from an experienced Bankruptcy Attorney | Lawyer in Riverside CA, not an unlicensed non-attorney or case manager.
- Low Fees and Affordable Payment Plans.
- Our Bankruptcy Lawyer in Riverside CA is a Christian Bankruptcy Attorney, M.A., Christian Apologetics, Biola University.
- Qualifying for Chapter 7 Bankruptcy is more difficult and Bankruptcy Laws are Not Debtor friendly.
- We also serve surrounding communities including Corona, Moreno Valley, Corona, Chino, Chino Hills, Orange County Bankruptcy Attorney, San Bernardino, Los Angeles.
The Riverside Bankruptcy Attorneys and Lawyers at California Bankruptcy Relief will help you today. We represent clients in Riverside, Corona, Moreno Valley, San Bernardino, and Orange County who seek bankruptcy advice and look to eliminate debt through Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy. Contact Us today and speak with an experienced Riverside Bankruptcy Attorney or Lawyer who can evaluate your concerns and provide sound options.